Dr. Wilfredo Hernandez, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Hernandez's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Wilfredo Hernandez, MD is a oncology specialist in Los Angeles, CA. Dr. Hernandez completed a residency at Boston City Hospital. He currently practices at Los Angeles Center for Women's Health and is affiliated with Dignity Health - California Hospital Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Hernandez is board certified in Gynecological Oncology.
- Usc/Los Angeles Co Med Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1976
- Boston City Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1974
- MetroWest Medical Center Framingham Union Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1971
- Universidad Nacional Autonoma De Honduras, Facultad De Ciencias Medicas, Medical School — 1967
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- One Health
- PHP-Physicians Health Plan
- Preferred Health Systems
- Private HealthCare Systems
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Los Angeles Center for Women's Health
Dennis R Holmes, MD1513 S Grand Ave Ste 400, Los Angeles, CA 90015 Existing Patients: (213) 742-6400
Hospital Medicine1401 S Grand Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90015 Existing Patients: (213) 748-2411
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hernandez?
He is a leader in his specialty. Thank you for all you have done for your community.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Hernandez accepts your insurance.
Dr. Hernandez frequently treats Vaginitis and-or Vaginosis, Yeast Infections, and Excessive Menstrual Bleeding.
Dr. Hernandez's office is located at 1513 S Grand Ave Ste 400, Los Angeles, CA 90015. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Hernandez speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Hernandez has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Dignity Health - California Hospital Medical Center