Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Driscoll accepts your insurance.
Dr. W Driscoll, MD is a otolaryngology (ear, nose & throat) specialist in Yuma, AZ. Dr. Driscoll completed a residency at University of Virginia Medical Center. He currently practices at Medical Diagnostic Imaging Grp and is affiliated with Yuma Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Driscoll is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- US Air Force MC, Internship Hospital
- University of Virginia Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1982
- Keesler Afb, Internship Hospital — 1976
- Va Commonwealth Univ Sch Of Med, Medical School — 1975
- American Republic
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Meritain Health
- NGS CoreSource
- TriWest Champus
- Wells Fargo Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Driscoll?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Driscoll frequently treats Deafness, Conductive Hearing Loss, and Earwax Buildup.
Dr. Driscoll's office is located at 2400 S Avenue A, Yuma, AZ 85364. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Driscoll has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Yuma Regional Medical Center
Medical Diagnostic Imaging Grp
Yuma Regional Medical Center2400 S Avenue A, Yuma, AZ 85364 (928) 344-2000
Banner University Neuroscience Institute - Phoenix Campus
Orthopedic & Spine Institute755 E McDowell Rd, Phoenix, AZ 85006 (602) 271-5111
Ear Nose & Throat Of Yuma
Ear Nose & Throat Of Yuma2320 S 22nd Dr, Yuma, AZ 85364 (928) 783-4476