Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Oliver Jervis Jr, MD
Dr. Oliver Jervis Jr, MD is
- Wilford Hall U S A F Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1993
- Usaf Wright-Patterson Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1993
- Usaf Wright-Patterson Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1991
- University of Illinois College of Medicine, Medical School — 1990
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Jervis Jr?
Dr. Jervis is very knowledgeable. He takes his time with you and explains everything he goes over. When I leave his office I know my exact situation and all my questions have been answered. He is very nice and has a great manner with which he speaks with his patients. I would and have recommended him to anyone who needs this type of physician.
- Novant Health Kernersville Medical Center
- Novant Health Brunswick Medical Center
- Novant Health Forsyth Medical Center
- Novant Health Huntersville Medical Center
- Novant Health Matthews Medical Center
- Novant Health Presbyterian Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Oliver Jervis Jr, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Jervis Jr' profile.
Dr. Jervis Jr in specializes in Pulmonary Disease. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Jervis Jr frequently treats the following conditions: Emphysema, COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease) and Asthma. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Jervis Jr' office is located at 1918 Randolph Rd Ste 580 Charlotte, NC 28207. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Jervis Jr is able to speak French. View profile to see all.
Dr. Jervis Jr provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Oliver Jervis Jr, MD is affiliated with Novant Health Kernersville Medical Center, Novant Health Brunswick Medical Center, Novant Health Forsyth Medical Center, Novant Health Huntersville Medical Center, Novant Health Matthews Medical Center and Novant Health Presbyterian Medical Center.
Yes, Dr. Oliver Jervis Jr, MD holds board certification in Critical Care Medicine and Internal Medicine.
Dr. Jervis Jr has over 33 years of healthcare experience.
Dr. Oliver Jervis Jr, MD has a star rating of 5.0/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
Novant Health Pulmonary & Critical Care - Midtown
Novant Health Infectious Disease Specialists1918 Randolph Rd Ste 580, Charlotte, NC 28207 Existing Patients: (877) 649-3346