Dr. Gayle has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Wezyann Gayle, MD is a family medicine specialist in Lawrenceville, GA. Dr. Gayle completed a residency at Columbus Regional Medical Center. She currently practices at Gwinnet Family Medicine and Geriatrics and is affiliated with Eastside Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Gayle is board certified in Family Practice.
- Columbus Regional Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2008
- Columbus Regional Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2006
- Saba University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 2004
- Northern Carribean University, Undergraduate School — 1997
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Georgia
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Kaiser Permanente
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Gwinnet Family Medicine and Geriatrics706 Grayson Hwy Ste 215, Lawrenceville, GA 30046 Existing Patients: (678) 878-4104
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Gayle?
The front desk people are very friendly. My visit was complete and Dr. Gayle listen to what I had to say.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Wezyann Gayle, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Gayle's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Gayle accepts your insurance.
Dr. Gayle frequently treats Fecal Occult Blood Test for Colorectal Cancer, Insomnia, and Constipation.
Dr. Gayle's office is located at 706 Grayson Hwy Ste 215, Lawrenceville, GA 30046. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Gayle speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Eastside Medical Center
- Emory Johns Creek Hospital
- Northeast Georgia Medical Center Barrow
- Northside Hospital Gwinnett