Dr. Wesley Brady, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Brady's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Wesley Brady, MD is a gynecology specialist in Dallas, TX. Dr. Brady completed a residency at Baylor University Medical Center. She currently practices at Women's Specialty Surgery Center of Dallas LLC and is affiliated with Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Dallas. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Baylor University Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2002
- Baylor University Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1999
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center At Dallas, Medical School — 1998
- University of Richmond, Undergraduate School — 1994
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Golden Rule
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Women's Specialty Surgery Center of Dallas LLC8230 Walnut Hill Ln Ste 101, Dallas, TX 75231 Existing Patients: (214) 345-6747
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Brady?
Dr. Brady is heaven sent for women who want to feel intimate all over again. She is the best in Dallas as far as I'm concerned. Anything else I need done she is my doctor. She is very personable and caring.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Brady accepts your insurance.
Dr. Brady frequently treats Abnormal Female Sexual Function, Adult Reconstructive Surgery, and Asymptomatic Post-Menopausal Status.
Dr. Brady's office is located at 8230 Walnut Hill Ln Ste 101, Dallas, TX 75231. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Brady has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Dallas