Dr. Wesley Pedersen, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Pedersen's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Wesley Pedersen, MD is a cardiology specialist in Minneapolis, MN. Dr. Pedersen completed a residency at Hennepin Co/U Minn. He currently practices at Minneapolis Heart Institute and is affiliated with Abbott Northwestern Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Pedersen is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- St Louis Sch Med, Fellowship Hospital — 1989
- Hennepin Co/U Minn, Residency Hospital — 1986
- Uc-San Diego Med Sch, Internship Hospital — 1982
- University of Washington School of Medicine, Medical School — 1981
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Wellmark Blue Cross and Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Minneapolis Heart Institute
Minneapolis Heart Institute920 E 28th St Ste 300, Minneapolis, MN 55407 Existing Patients: (612) 863-3900
Minneapolis Heart Institute800 E 28th St Ste H2100, Minneapolis, MN 55407 Existing Patients: (612) 863-3900
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Pedersen?
Amazing knowledge and fine tuning of complex medical conditions, extremely grateful for his care. Dr. Pedersen listened, was attentive to every detail. Thank you for helping me feel better and function.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Pedersen accepts your insurance.
Dr. Pedersen frequently treats Chest CT (incl. Heart and Lungs), Cardiac MRI (Magnetic Resonance Imaging) of Heart or Chest, and Cardiac Imaging.
Dr. Pedersen's office is located at 920 E 28th St Ste 300, Minneapolis, MN 55407. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Pedersen has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Abbott Northwestern Hospital
- Glencoe Regional Health Services