Dr. Kim has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Wesley Kim, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Newport Beach, CA. Dr. Kim completed a residency at Childrens Hospital Los Angeles. He currently practices at Coastal Kids and is affiliated with Children's Hospital At Mission. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Childrens Hospital Los Angeles, Residency Hospital — 1979
- University of California At San Francisco, Medical School — 1976
- University of California At Irvine / California College of Medicine & Surgery, Undergraduate School — 1972
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- HAP Insurance
- Health Net
- Oscar Insurance Corporation
- Principal Life
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kim?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Wesley Kim, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Kim's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kim accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kim frequently treats Abdominal Pain, Abscess Incision and Drainage, and Acute Laryngitis.
Dr. Kim's office is located at 2071 San Joaquin Hills Rd, Newport Beach, CA 92660. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Kim speaks Arabic, French, and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Children's Hospital At Mission
- Hoag Hospital Newport Beach
- Providence Mission Hospital Mission Viejo
- Saddleback Medical Center