Dr. Moustafa has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Wesam Moustafa, MD is a infectious disease specialist in Woodbridge, VA. Dr. Moustafa completed a residency at AtlantiCare Regional Medical Center. He currently practices at Sentara Northern Virginia Medical Center and is affiliated with Sentara Northern Virginia Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Moustafa is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- AIN SHAMS UNIVERSITY / FACULTY OF MEDICINE, Medical School
- Washington DC General Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2012
- AtlantiCare Regional Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2010
- Mayo Clinic Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2006
- Harvard Medical School, Internship Hospital — 1999
- Mayo Clinic-Rochester, Internship Hospital — 1999
- Ain Shams University, Undergraduate School — 1994
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Community Health Choice
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Health Net
- HealthPlus Amerigroup
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Husky Health
- INTotal Health
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- Peach State Health Plan
- Simply Healthcare Plans
- Staywell (Wellcare)
- Wellcare of Georgia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Moustafa?
Dr. Mustafa correctly sent me to INOVA Physical Therapy where covalent wraps applied brought down swelling to the point where leg wounds could finally heal after 4 months at a local wound care previously alone where that had not been correctly done. I believe he is one of THE very best doctors in the Northern Virginia area!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Wesam Moustafa, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Moustafa's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Moustafa accepts your insurance.
Dr. Moustafa frequently treats Hypotension, Hypotension (Excluding Maternal), and Dupuytren's Contracture Injection.
Dr. Moustafa's office is located at 13001 Summit School Rd Ste 3, Woodbridge, VA 22192. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Moustafa speaks Arabic and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Sentara Northern Virginia Medical Center
Sentara Northern Virginia Medical Center
Sentara Northern Virginia Medical Center13001 Summit School Rd Ste 3, Woodbridge, VA 22192 (703) 491-4135
- 2 2300 Opitz Blvd # G-209, Woodbridge, VA 22191 (703) 523-0611