Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Zhang accepts your insurance.
Dr. Wenqing Zhang, MD is a hematology specialist in Peoria, IL. Dr. Zhang completed a residency at Bronx-Lebanon Hospital Center. He currently practices at Illinois Cancercare and is affiliated with Fort Loudoun Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Zhang is board certified in Hematology.
- Bronx-Lebanon Hospital Center, Residency Hospital — 2007
- Beijing Cancer Hospital, Beijing Medical University, Fellowship Hospital — 1997
- The 1st Affiliated Hospital of Xinxiang Medical College, Residency Hospital — 1991
- The 1st Affiliated Hospital of Xinxiang Medical College, Internship Hospital — 1988
- Xinxiang Medical College, Medical School — 1988
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- HAP Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Illinois Cancercare8940 N Wood Sage Rd, Peoria, IL 61615 Existing Patients: (309) 243-3000
St. Luke's Physician Group Inc.701 Ostrum St Ste 501, Fountain Hill, PA 18015 Existing Patients: (484) 503-4500
St. Luke's Physician Group Inc.1600 St Lukes Blvd, Easton, PA 18045 Existing Patients: (484) 503-4500
Carle Foundation Hospital
Carle Foundation Hospital509 W UNIVERSITY AVE, Urbana, IL 61801 Existing Patients: (217) 383-4636
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Zhang?
HE WAS THE NICEST AND KINDNESS DOCTOR. I WILL MISS HIM, BUT I UNDERSTAND HE WANTED TO BE CLOSER TO HIS FAMILY. HE WAS NUMBER #1 IN MY OPINION
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Zhang frequently treats Anemia, Bleeding Disorders, and Coagulation Disorders (incl. Hemophilia).
Dr. Zhang's office is located at 8940 N Wood Sage Rd, Peoria, IL 61615. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Zhang speaks Chinese and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Zhang has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Fort Loudoun Medical Center
- Fort Sanders Regional Medical Center
- Leconte Medical Center