Dr. Wenimar Salvador, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Salvador's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Wenimar Salvador, MD is a hematology specialist in Valdese, NC. Dr. Salvador completed a residency at U Ala. He currently practices at Valdese Radiation Oncology and is affiliated with Carolinas HealthCare System Blue Ridge - Morganton. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Salvador is board certified in Hematology.
- U Ala, Residency Hospital — 2002
- University of South Carolina School of Medicine - Columbia, Medical School — 1999
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Salvador?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Salvador accepts your insurance.
Dr. Salvador frequently treats Anemia, Erythropoietin Test, and Bleeding Disorders.
Dr. Salvador's office is located at 720 Malcolm Blvd, Valdese, NC 28690. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Salvador has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Carolinas HealthCare System Blue Ridge - Morganton
Valdese Radiation Oncology
Carolinas Hlthcare Syst Blue Ridge720 Malcolm Blvd, Valdese, NC 28690 (828) 580-7536