Click here to compare with other Orthopedic Surgery Specialists.
Dr. Wendy Wong, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Walnut Creek, CA. She currently practices at Muir Orthopedic Specialists and is affiliated with John Muir Health, Concord Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Wong is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
- Stanford University, Fellowship Hospital — 2015
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- Health Net of California
- Western Health Advantage
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Cantonese, Mandarin, Spanish
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Wong?
I was very nervous before I had the hip replacement surgery preformed by Doctor Wong . I could not have received better care anywhere. Her staff and her did the best job possible. I was prepared well and could get answers to any questions any time of day even on weekends. I have to still do my left hip in the future and I know where it will be done .
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Wong has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Wong frequently treats Osteoarthritis, Osteoarthritis of Knee, and Osteoarthritis of Hip.
Dr. Wong's office is located at 2405 Shadelands Dr, Walnut Creek, CA 94598. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Wong speaks Spanish, Cantonese, and Mandarin. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- John Muir Health, Concord Medical Center
- John Muir Health, Walnut Creek Medical Center
- San Ramon Regional Medical Center