Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Vetter accepts your insurance.
Dr. Wendy Vetter, DO is a internal medicine specialist in Sioux Falls, SD. Dr. Vetter completed a residency at University of Nebraska College of Medicine. She currently practices at Sanford Health and is affiliated with Sanford Usd Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Vetter is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- University of Nebraska College of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 2012
- Kirksville Osteopathic Medicine A.T. Still University, Medical School — 2008
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Sanford 34th and Kiwanis Family Medicine2701 S Kiwanis Ave, Sioux Falls, SD 57105 Existing Patients: (605) 328-9100
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Vetter?
Dr Vetter was kind, supportive and very thorough.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Vetter frequently treats Vertigo, Dizziness, and Immunization Administration.
Dr. Vetter's office is located at 2701 S Kiwanis Ave, Sioux Falls, SD 57105. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Vetter has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Sanford Usd Medical Center