Dr. Wendy Longo, DO is a pediatrics specialist in Valley Stream, NY. Dr. Longo completed a residency at Winthrop University Hosp. She currently practices at Community Pediatric/Family Hlth and is affiliated with Long Island Jewish Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Longo is board certified in Pediatrics.
Community Pediatric/Family Hlth
PROHEALTH -Community Pediatrics20 Addison Pl, Valley Stream, NY 11580 Existing Patients: (516) 825-5599
- Winthrop University Hosp, Residency Hospital — 2011
- Winthrop University Hosp, Internship Hospital — 2009
- Suny-Stony Brook, Undergraduate School — 2000
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Longo?
Dr. Wendy is patient, friendly and really listens to what you tell her. My daughter had a condition that was easy to misdiagnose. Dr. Wendy really listened to us and didn't rush to judgement. As a result, Dr. Wendy sent us to the right specialists and within months my daughter is not only symptom free, but it seems she no longer has the condition that had become life altering. I had first gone to another "professional" who quickly (within minutes and no tests performed) misdiagnosed my child and wanted me to make decisions that would have had truly devastating effects. I am ever thankful that I trusted my gut and took her to Dr. Wendy who quickly got to the bottom of the real issue.
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
- North Shore University Hospital
- NYU Langone Hospital—Long Island