New patients may call (212) 582-3422 to make an appointment.
Dr. Wendy Vargas, MD
Dr. Wendy Vargas, MD is a pediatric neurology specialist in New York, NY. She currently practices at CUIMC/Harkness Pavilion and is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Irving Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Vargas is board certified in Neurology with Special Qualification in Child Neurology.
- New York Presbyterian Cornell University|New York Presbyterian Hospital New York Weill Cornell Center|New York Presbyterian Hospital Weill Cornell Med Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 2014
- Boston Combined Residency In Pediatrics|Childrens Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2008
- SUNY DWNSTATE M C COLL MED|Suny Downstate Medical Center, Medical School — 2007
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Community Health Choice
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Health Net
- HealthPlus Amerigroup
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Husky Health
- INTotal Health
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- MVP Health Care
- Oxford Health Plans
- Peach State Health Plan
- Simply Healthcare Plans
- Staywell (Wellcare)
- Wellcare of Georgia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Vargas?
She shows she cares & takes time with patients.
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Irving Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Healthgrades insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Wendy Vargas, MD on Sharecare. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Vargas's profile.
Dr. Vargas frequently treats the following conditions: Multiple Sclerosis (MS), Acrocephalosyndactyly, and All Headaches (incl. Migraine). See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Vargas' office is located at 180 Fort Washington Avenue, New York, NY 10032. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Vargas is able to speak Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Vargas provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Wendy Vargas, MD is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Irving Medical Center.
Yes, Dr. Wendy Vargas, MD holds board certifications in Neurology with Special Qualification in Child Neurology.
Dr. Vargas has over 15 years of healthcare experience.
There is a star rating of 3.7/5 for Dr. Wendy Vargas, MD. Patients say that the provider explained conditions well and the appointment wasn't rushed. See all patient feedback on Sharecare.
CUIMC/Harkness Pavilion180 Fort Washington Avenue, New York, NY 10032 Call
CUIMC/Neurological Institute of New York
CUIMC/Neurological Institute of New York710 West 168th Street, New York, NY 10032 Call