Call (212) 582-3422 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Wendy Vargas, MD
Dr. Wendy Vargas, MD is a pediatric neurology specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Vargas completed a residency at Children's Hospital Boston/ Boston Medical Center. She currently practices at CUIMC/Harkness Pavilion and is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Irving Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Vargas is board certified in Neurology with Special Qualification in Child Neurology.
- New York Presbyterian Cornell University, Fellowship Hospital — 2014
- New York Presbyterian Hospital Weill Cornell Med Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 2012
- New York Presbyterian Hospital New York Weill Cornell Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2009
- Children's Hospital Boston/ Boston Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2009
- Cornell University, Undergraduate School — 2009
- Boston Combined Residency In Pediatrics, Internship Hospital — 2008
- Childrens Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2008
- SUNY DWNSTATE M C COLL MED, Medical School — 2007
- Suny Downstate Medical Center, Medical School — 2007
- Cornell Univ, Undergraduate School — 2002
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Community Health Choice
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Health Net
- HealthPlus Amerigroup
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Husky Health
- INTotal Health
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- MVP Health Care
- Oxford Health Plans
- Peach State Health Plan
- Simply Healthcare Plans
- Staywell (Wellcare)
- Wellcare of Georgia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Vargas?
She shows she cares & takes time with patients.
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Irving Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Wendy Vargas, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Vargas' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Vargas accepts your insurance.
Dr. Vargas frequently treats Multiple Sclerosis (MS), Peripheral Neuropathy Testing, and Evaluation for Stereotactic and Functional Neurosurgery.
Dr. Vargas' office is located at 180 Fort Washington Avenue, New York, NY 10032. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Vargas speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Vargas has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.