Click here to compare with other Obstetrics & Gynecology Specialists.
Dr. Wendy Parnell, MD is a obstetrics & gynecology specialist in Dallas, TX. She currently practices at Shanica Pompey and is affiliated with Medical City Dallas. She accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Parnell is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Temple University School of Medicine, Medical School — 2007
- Emory University, Undergraduate School — 2003
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Parnell?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Parnell has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Parnell frequently treats Uterine Fibroids, Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea), and Vaginitis and-or Vaginosis.
Dr. Parnell's office is located at 7777 Forest Ln Ste D560, Dallas, TX 75230. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Medical City Dallas
Shanica Pompey7777 Forest Ln Ste D560, Dallas, TX 75230 (214) 590-8000