Dr. Wendy Book, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Book's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Wendy Book, MD is a cardiology specialist in Atlanta, GA. Dr. Book completed a residency at Indiana U Med Ctr. and is affiliated with Emory University Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Book is board certified in Advanced Heart Failure and Transplant Cardiology.
- Emory University, Fellowship Hospital — 1996
- Indiana U Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1995
- Indiana U Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1993
- New York State U, College of Medicine - Upstate, Medical School — 1992
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- 1 1365 Clifton Rd Ne Ste A2445, Atlanta, GA 30322 Existing Patients: (404) 778-5545
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Book?
She is Awesome. All the good things people have said here are true. Dr. Book and the team I see at Emory are the best in their field. Top Of The Line !!!
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Book accepts your insurance.
Dr. Book frequently treats Congenital Heart Disease, Tetralogy of Fallot , and Septal Defect.
Dr. Book's office is located at 1365 Clifton Rd Ne Ste A2445, Atlanta, GA 30322. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Book has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Emory University Hospital