Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Doran accepts your insurance.
Dr. Wendy Doran, MD is a clinical pharmacologist in Anchorage, AK. Dr. Doran completed a residency at Harvard Medical/ Beth Israel/ Brigham & Womens' Hospital. She currently practices at Southcentral Foundation Opt. Dr. Doran is board certified in Psychiatry.
- Harvard Medical/ Beth Israel/ Brigham & Womens' Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1998
- Harvard Medical School Hospitals (Massachusetts General Hospital, Brigham and Women's Hospital, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center), Other Education — 1998
- Harvard Medical School/ Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1994
- University of Miami / School of Medicine, Medical School — 1994
- University Of Miami, Undergraduate School — 1990
Southcentral Foundation Opt4341 Tudor Centre Dr, Anchorage, AK 99508 Existing Patients: (907) 729-2500
Wendy E Doran MD & Associates
Institute for Human Potential370 Camino Gardens Blvd Ste 204, Boca Raton, FL 33432 Existing Patients: (561) 620-2612
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Doran?
Dr doran is sharp, charismatic and has always helped me with my mental health issues. I have nothing but good things to say about her, and so does my family.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Doran frequently treats ADHD and-or ADD, Adjustment Disorder , and Adolescent Counseling.
Dr. Doran's office is located at 4341 Tudor Centre Dr, Anchorage, AK 99508. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Doran speaks French and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Doran has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.