Dr. Wendi Diamond, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Diamond's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Wendi Diamond, MD is a child & adolescent psychiatry specialist in Concord, MA. Dr. Diamond completed a residency at Psychiatry Residency. She currently practices at Diamond Psychiatric Care. Dr. Diamond is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Child & Adolescent Psychiatry Duke University, Fellowship Hospital — 2000
- Psychiatry Residency, Residency Hospital — 1995
- Walter Reed Army Medical Center In Washington, D.C., Residency Hospital — 1995
- Walter Reed Army Med Center Psychiatry Internship, Internship Hospital — 1992
- Boston University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1991
- Harvard University, Undergraduate School — 1986
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Diamond Psychiatric Care
Diamond Psychiatric Care1150 Main St Ste 9, Concord, MA 01742 Existing Patients: (617) 834-4673
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Diamond accepts your insurance.
Dr. Diamond frequently treats Psychological Evaluations Prior to Bariatric Surgery , Psychiatric Evaluation, and Dementia or Depression Screening.
Dr. Diamond's office is located at 1150 Main St Ste 9, Concord, MA 01742. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Diamond has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.