Dr. Cardeiro has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Wendi Cardeiro, MD is a cardiology specialist in Nashua, NH. Dr. Cardeiro completed a residency at New England Deaconess Hospital. She currently practices at Lahey Cardiology at the Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Cardeiro is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Brown University Combined, Fellowship Hospital
- New England Deaconess Hospital, Residency Hospital
- New England Deaconess Hospital, Internship Hospital
- Hahnemann Medical College, Medical School — 1991
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Lahey Cardiology at the Medical Center
Lahey Cardiology at the Medical Center8 Prospect St, Nashua, NH 03060 Existing Patients: (603) 577-2039
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Cardeiro?
She's been my cardiologist for several years. She is absolutely professional and has been very helpful in monitoring and taking care of my heart health. I am grateful to have such a good doctor.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Cardeiro accepts your insurance.
Dr. Cardeiro frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, Cardiac Electrical System Procedures, and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Cardeiro's office is located at 8 Prospect St, Nashua, NH 03060. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.