Dr. Williams has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Wendell Williams, MD is a cardiology specialist in Muskogee, OK. Dr. Williams completed a residency at Washington Hospital Center. He currently practices at Advanced Urology and Wellness Center of Muskogee Pllc and is affiliated with Hillcrest Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Williams is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- St Lukes Hosp West, Fellowship Hospital — 1987
- Washington Hospital Center, Residency Hospital — 1985
- Washington Hospital Center, Internship Hospital — 1983
- Baylor College of Medicine, Medical School — 1982
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Advanced Urology and Wellness Center of Muskogee Pllc4200 W Okmulgee St, Muskogee, OK 74401 Existing Patients: (918) 592-0999
Oklahoma Heart Institute
Oklahoma Heart Institute9228 S Mingo Rd Ste 200, Tulsa, OK 74133 Existing Patients: (918) 592-0999
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Williams?
He has my trust 100%.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Wendell Williams, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Williams' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Williams accepts your insurance.
Dr. Williams frequently treats Heart Conditions.
Dr. Williams' office is located at 4200 W Okmulgee St, Muskogee, OK 74401. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Hillcrest Medical Center