Dr. Kozlow has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Wende Kozlow, MD is a endocrinology, diabetes & metabolism specialist in Sarasota, FL. Dr. Kozlow completed a residency at University of North Carolina Hospitals. She currently practices at Intercoastal Medical Group, Inc. and is affiliated with Doctors Hospital Of Sarasota. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- University of Virginia, Fellowship Hospital — 2006
- University of North Carolina Hospitals, Residency Hospital — 2003
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Evolutions Healthcare Systems
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kozlow?
Dr. Kozlow has been my endocrinologist for about 3 years. She is very patient with you, explains the rationale for the treatment and reviews lab results. The office staff is always super nice and very helpful. I would recommend her without hesitation.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Wende Kozlow, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Kozlow's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kozlow accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kozlow frequently treats Osteoporosis & Screening, Thyroid Disorders, and Diabetes & Glucose Monitoring.
Dr. Kozlow's office is located at 943 S Beneva Rd Ste 210, Sarasota, FL 34232. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Doctors Hospital Of Sarasota
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital