Dr. Wei Gen Li, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Li's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Wei Gen Li, MD is a hospital medicine specialist in Needham, MA. Dr. Li completed a residency at Our Lady Of Mercy Med Center. He currently practices at Beth Israel Deaconess OCM Clinic and is affiliated with Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Plymouth. Dr. Li is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Capital Med University, Fellowship Hospital
- Our Lady Of Mercy Med Center, Residency Hospital
- Xu Zhou Med College, Residency Hospital
- Xuzhou Medical College, Medical School — 1985
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Beth Israel Deaconess OCM Clinic
Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital-needham Campus148 Chestnut St, Needham, MA 02492 Existing Patients: (781) 453-3000
Jordan Hospital Department of Pain Management
Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital Plymouth275 Sandwich St, Plymouth, MA 02360 Existing Patients: (508) 746-2000
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Li?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Li accepts your insurance.
Dr. Li frequently treats Dehydration, Alcohol Withdrawal, and Anxiety.
Dr. Li's office is located at 148 Chestnut St, Needham, MA 02492. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Li has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Plymouth
- Charlton Memorial Hospital