Dr. Guan has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Wei Guan, MD is a child & adolescent psychiatry specialist in Minneapolis, MN. Dr. Guan completed a residency at Louisiana State University Health Shreveport / School of Medicine. She currently practices at Park Nicollet Clinic and is affiliated with Park Nicollet Methodist Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Guan is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Virginia Tech Carilion School of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital — 2013
- Louisiana State University Health Shreveport / School of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 2011
- Louisiana State University Health Shreveport / School of Medicine, Internship Hospital — 2009
- LSU Medical Center, Shreveport, Internship Hospital — 2009
- University of Utah, Other Education — 2004
- China Medical University, Medical School — 1995
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Guan?
Very thorough, very kind, and very warm. I drive over and hour just so my children are able to see her.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Wei Guan, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Guan's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Guan accepts your insurance.
Dr. Guan frequently treats ADHD and-or ADD, Psychiatric Evaluation - Child and Adolescent, and Psychological Evaluations Prior to Bariatric Surgery .
Dr. Guan's office is located at 3800 Park Nicollet Blvd Ste 650, Minneapolis, MN 55416. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Guan speaks Chinese, Mandarin and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Park Nicollet Methodist Hospital
Park Nicollet Clinic3800 Park Nicollet Blvd Ste 650, Minneapolis, MN 55416 (952) 993-3307