Dr. Wedad Almasri, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Almasri's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Wedad Almasri, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Medford, MA. Dr. Almasri completed a residency at Flushing Hospital Medical Center. She currently practices at Harvard Vanguard Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Almasri is board certified in Pediatrics.
- Flushing Hospital Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2003
- Damascus Univ, Medical School — 1988
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Harvard Vanguard Medical Center
Harvard Vanguard Medical Associates26 City Hall Mall, Medford, MA 02155 Existing Patients: (781) 306-5437
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Almasri?
She's an awesome doctor, who took very good care of my family. Love her!
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Almasri accepts your insurance.
Dr. Almasri frequently treats Acute Laryngitis, Allergic Conjunctivitis, and Asthma.
Dr. Almasri's office is located at 26 City Hall Mall, Medford, MA 02155. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Almasri has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.