Dr. Wayne Gradman, MD is a vascular surgery specialist in Los Angeles, CA. Dr. Gradman completed a residency at Cedars Sinai Med Center. He currently practices at Beverly Hills Vein Center and is affiliated with Cedars - Sinai Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Gradman is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
Beverly Hills Vein Center
Beverly Hills Vein Center2080 Century Park E Ste 803, Los Angeles, CA 90067 Existing Patients: (310) 277-4868
Armenian, Russian, Spanish
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1976
- Cedars Sinai Med Center, Residency Hospital — 1975
- Ucla Med Center, Residency Hospital — 1970
- Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1969
- Harvard Medical School, Medical School — 1968
- University Of Chicago, Undergraduate School — 1964
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Gradman?
I came back to Dr. Gradman in September for a second procedure to have some spider veins on my legs treated with sclerotherapy. As before, I found Dr. Gradman and his staff to be very personable and professional. I arrived on time and was not required to wait. The procedure was relatively painless, the recovery was quick, and the results are amazing. Thank you again Dr. Gradman for everything.
- Cedars - Sinai Medical Center