Dr. Wayne Burris, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Burris' profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Wayne Burris, MD is a child & adolescent psychiatry specialist in Minneapolis, MN. Dr. Burris completed a residency at University of Minnesota. He currently practices at Allina Health Mental Health Abbott Northwestern Clinic. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Burris is board certified in Child Psychiatry.
- University of Washington, Fellowship Hospital — 1986
- University of Minnesota, Residency Hospital — 1984
- Ramsey Med Ctr/U Minn, Internship Hospital — 1982
- University of Nebraska College of Medicine, Medical School — 1981
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Allina Health Mental Health Abbott Northwestern Clinic800 E 28th St Ste 600, Minneapolis, MN 55407 Existing Patients: (612) 863-5369
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Burris?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Burris accepts your insurance.
Dr. Burris frequently treats Neurodevelopmental Disorders.
Dr. Burris' office is located at 800 E 28th St Ste 600, Minneapolis, MN 55407. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Burris has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.