Dr. Weiss has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Wayne Weiss, MD is a bariatric surgery specialist in Fishkill, NY. Dr. Weiss completed a residency at New York University School of Medicine. He currently practices at Tri State Bariatrics and is affiliated with Bon Secours Community Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Weiss is board certified in General Surgery.
- New York University School of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 1991
- New York University School of Medicine, Internship Hospital — 1987
- SUNY Buffalo, Undergraduate School — 1982
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fidelis Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Group Health Incorporated (GHI)
- HIP Health Plan of New York
- MVP Health Care
- National Health Administrators
- Oxford Health Plans
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Tri State Bariatrics
Tri State Bariatrics
Goshen Office1 Hatfield Ln, Goshen, NY 10924 Existing Patients: (845) 517-2870
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Weiss?
I went to Dr Weiss because I wanted to see if my sleeve had expanded. He took xray of my chest. Where the sleeve was done. At that appointment Dr Weiss found that I had a really big hiatal herinia and that my stomach is in a shape of a backward s. I was surprised to hear that. I then got ready for revision of the sleeve and hiatal herinia surgery.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Wayne Weiss, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Weiss' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Weiss accepts your insurance.
Dr. Weiss frequently treats Obesity, Sleeve Gastrectomy, and Hiatal Hernia.
Dr. Weiss' office is located at 200 Westage Business Ctr Dr, Fishkill, NY 12524. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Bon Secours Community Hospital
- Good Samaritan Hospital
- St. Anthony Community Hospital
- St. Luke's Cornwall Hospital