Dr. Wayne Berberian, MD is a orthopedic foot & ankle surgery specialist in Maywood, NJ. Dr. Berberian completed a residency at University of Medicine/Dentistry. He currently practices at The Ankle & Foot Institute and is affiliated with Hackensack University Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Berberian is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
The Ankle & Foot Institute
113 Med Building113 W Essex St Ste 203, Maywood, NJ 07607 (201) 880-6790
- Hahnemann University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1999
- University of Medicine/Dentistry, Residency Hospital — 1998
- Hospital for Special Surgery, Fellowship Hospital — 1994
- St Luke's-Roosevelt Hospital Center, Internship Hospital — 1992
- Lehigh University Six-Year Accelerated BA/MD Program, Undergraduate School — 1987
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Group Health Incorporated (GHI)
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Oxford Health Plans
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Berberian?
Dr. Berberian has been wonderful in treating my avascular necrosis of my ankle (talus bone). He and his staff, especially Jasmine, have always been there to answer and/or help me go through my almost 2 year ordeal. He literally saved my foot, ankle and part of my leg from amputation. I will forever be grateful to Dr. Berberian and Jasmine!! Can’t say enough wonderful things about the practice!!!
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Holy Name Medical Center