Call (732) 203-5627 to make an appointment. Click here for more information.
Dr. Wayne Aldredge, DMD
Make an Appointment(732) 708-3773
Dr. Wayne Aldredge, DMD is a dentistry practitioner in Holmdel, NJ. Dr. Aldredge completed a residency at Advanced Education In General Dentistry-Moncrief Army Community Hospital, Ft. Jackson, S.C.. He currently practices at Holmdel Periodontics and is affiliated with Newark Beth Israel Medical Center.
Holmdel Periodontics999 Palmer Ave Ste 1, Holmdel, NJ 07733 Existing Patients: (732) 708-3773
- Advanced Education In General Dentistry-Moncrief Army Community Hospital, Ft. Jackson, S.C., Residency Hospital — 1993
- Stockton State College, New Jersey, Undergraduate School — 1988
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Delta Dental
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Aldredge?
Total experience was amazing!
- Newark Beth Israel Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Wayne Aldredge, DMD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Aldredge's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Aldredge accepts your insurance.
Dr. Aldredge frequently treats Bleeding Gums, Bone Grafting, and Bone Loss.
Dr. Aldredge's office is located at 999 Palmer Ave Ste 1, Holmdel, NJ 07733. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Aldredge speaks Italian and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Aldredge has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.