Dr. Johnson has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Wayne Johnson, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Lawton, OK. Dr. Johnson completed a residency at Univ of Colo Hlth Sci Ctr. He currently practices at MEMORIAL MEDICAL GROUP ORTHOPEDICS AND NEUROSURGERY and is affiliated with Comanche County Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Johnson is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
- Ryder Trauma Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 2002
- Univ of Colo Hlth Sci Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1999
- Fitzsimmons Army Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1996
- Fitzsimmons Army Medical Center (FAMC), Internship Hospital — 1992
- Meharry Medical College, Nashville, Tn, Medical School — 1991
- Howard University, Undergraduate School — 1985
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Community Care Network
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Memorial Medical Group Orthopedics and Neurosurgery
Wayne A Johnson Md, Faaos, Facs110 NW 31st St # 2, Lawton, OK 73505 Existing Patients: (580) 357-3671
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Johnson?
Dr. Johnson repaired both of my shoulders for torn rotator cups. Left shoulder in 2020, right shoulder in 2021. Both procedures were successful with very little pain afterwards. Left shoulder is back 100%. Right shoulder is healing as planned with no side effects. With both surgeries, Dr Johnson & Staff along with Hospital Associates were exceptional. Dr Johnson was courteous, professional and took the time to explain the procedures. Without hesitation I would highly recommend Dr. Johnson.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Wayne Johnson, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Johnson's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Johnson accepts your insurance.
Dr. Johnson frequently treats Hand & Wrist Surgery, Shoulder & Upper Arm Surgery, and Knee & Lower Limb Surgery.
Dr. Johnson's office is located at 110 NW 31st St # 2, Lawton, OK 73505. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Comanche County Memorial Hospital
- Southwestern Medical Center