Dr. Wayne Bottner, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Bottner's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Wayne Bottner, MD is a hematology specialist in La Crosse, WI. Dr. Bottner completed a residency at New England Med Center Hosps. He currently practices at Gundersen Hlth System Neph and is affiliated with Gundersen Lutheran Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Bottner is board certified in Hematology.
- New England Med Center Hosps, Residency Hospital
- Ny And Presby Hp Cornell Campus, Residency Hospital
- Cornell University, Medical School — 2005
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Wellmark Blue Cross and Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bottner?
Dr. Bottner cared for my husband in a most compassionate way with expertise. His staff is wonderful also. I am forever grateful for the care my husband received.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Bottner accepts your insurance.
Dr. Bottner frequently treats Blood Disorders and Lymphatic System Disorders.
Dr. Bottner's office is located at 1900 South Ave, La Crosse, WI 54601. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Bottner has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Gundersen Lutheran Medical Center
- Regional Health Services Of Howard County
- Richland Hospital
- Winona Health Services