Call (316) 667-4740 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Wassim Shaheen, MD is a interventional cardiology specialist in Derby, KS. Dr. Shaheen completed a residency at University Of Kansas School Of Medicine. He currently practices at Heartland Cardiology - Derby and is affiliated with Wesley Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Shaheen is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- University of Iowa Carver College - Med, Fellowship Hospital
- University Of Kansas School Of Medicine, Residency Hospital
- American University - Beirut, Internship Hospital
- American University - Beirut, Medical School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Shaheen?
Always a friendly smile and answers questions with good embellishments.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Shaheen has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Wassim Shaheen, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Shaheen's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Shaheen accepts your insurance.
Dr. Shaheen frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, Cardiac Electrical System Procedures, and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Shaheen's office is located at 1719 E Cambridge St Ste 101, Derby, KS 67037. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Shaheen speaks Arabic and English. View profile to see all.
- Wesley Medical Center
- Wesley Woodlawn Hospital and ER
- Ascension Via Christi St. Francis
- Kansas Medical Center
- William Newton Hospital
Heartland Cardiology - Derby
Heartland Cardiology - Derby1719 E Cambridge St Ste 101, Derby, KS 67037 Existing Patients: (316) 667-4740