Dr. Bazzi has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Wassim Bazzi, MD is a urology specialist in Dearborn, MI. Dr. Bazzi completed a residency at University of California, San Diego. He currently practices at Michigan Institute of Urology, P.C. and is affiliated with Beaumont Hospital - Dearborn. Dr. Bazzi is board certified in Urology.
- Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, Fellowship Hospital
- University of California, San Diego, Residency Hospital
- U C S D Medical Center - Hillcrest, Internship Hospital — 2007
- V A San Diego Healthcare System, Internship Hospital — 2007
- Wayne State Univ Som, Medical School — 2006
- University of Michigan, Undergraduate School
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Michigan Institute of Urology, P.C.
Michigan Institute of Urology - Dearborn18100 Oakwood Blvd Ste 315, Dearborn, MI 48124 Existing Patients: (313) 271-0066
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bazzi?
Saved my dads life several times
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Wassim Bazzi, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Bazzi's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Bazzi accepts your insurance.
Dr. Bazzi frequently treats Enlarged Prostate (BPH), Prostate Cancer, and Urinary Tract Infection (UTI).
Dr. Bazzi's office is located at 18100 Oakwood Blvd Ste 315, Dearborn, MI 48124. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Bazzi speaks Arabic, French, and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Beaumont Hospital - Dearborn
- Beaumont Hospital Taylor
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital