Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (616) 287-6024, and for other questions, call (616) 885-5000.
Dr. Wassim Jawad, MD
New Patient(616) 606-5638
Dr. Wassim Jawad, MD is a clinical cardiac electrophysiologist in Grand Rapids, MI. Dr. Jawad completed a residency at Maricopa Medical Center. He currently practices at SHMG Cardiovascular Medicine - Bradford Street and is affiliated with Spectrum Health United Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Jawad is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
SHMG Cardiovascular Medicine - Bradford Street
Spectrum Health Med Group2900 BRADFORD ST NE, Grand Rapids, MI 49525 Call
- 2 6105 Wilson Ave SW, Wyoming, MI 49418 Call
SHMG Cardiovascular Medicine - Greenville
Spectrum Health United Hospital615 S Bower St, Greenville, MI 48838 Call
- University of Massachusetts Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2017
- University Of Florida, Shands Hospital-Jacksonville, Fellowship Hospital — 2015
- Maricopa Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2011
- St Georges U, Medical School — 2008
- University Of Michigan, Ann Arbor, Undergraduate School — 2004
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Jawad?
Very kind, answers questions thoroughly, explains things in detail. Highly recommend him for treatment of AFib and other cardiac problems.
- Spectrum Health United Hospital
- Bronson Methodist Hospital
- Spectrum Health Hospitals Butterworth Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Jawad has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Wassim Jawad, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Jawad's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Jawad accepts your insurance.
Dr. Jawad frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures, Cardiac Implantable Device Procedures, and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Jawad's office is located at 2900 BRADFORD ST NE, Grand Rapids, MI 49525. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Jawad speaks Arabic and English. View profile to see all.