Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Wassim Diab, MD is a hospital medicine specialist in Staten Island, NY. Dr. Diab completed a residency at Staten Island University Hospital. They currently practice at Northwell Health and are affiliated with Staten Island University Hospital. They accept multiple insurance plans.
- Masters Of Healthcare Administration, Other Education — 2015
- Staten Island University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2008
- Lebanese University / Faculty of Medical Sciences, Medical School — 2004
- Lebanese University Faculty of Medical Sciences, Medical School — 2004
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Diab?
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Healthgrades insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Wassim Diab, MD on Sharecare. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Diab's profile.
Dr. Diab frequently treats the following conditions: Hypokalemia , Sleep Apnea, and Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD). See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Diab's office is located at 475 Seaview Ave, Staten Island, NY 10305. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Diab is able to speak Arabic, French, and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Wassim Diab, MD is affiliated with Staten Island University Hospital.
Dr. Diab has over 18 years of healthcare experience.
- Staten Island University Hospital
Staten Island University Hospital475 Seaview Ave, Staten Island, NY 10305 (718) 226-6902