Dr. Waseemuddin Kazi, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Kazi's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Waseemuddin Kazi, MD is a cardiology specialist in Loma Linda, CA. Dr. Kazi completed a residency at U Ill Coll Med. He currently practices at Loma- Pediatric Cardiology and is affiliated with Rancho Springs Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kazi is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- St U NY, Fellowship Hospital — 1998
- University of South Alabama Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1997
- Loma Linda University Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1994
- University of California, Irvine, Fellowship Hospital — 1992
- U Ill Coll Med, Residency Hospital — 1991
- U Ill Coll Med, Internship Hospital — 1989
- Rawalpindi Med Coll, Medical School — 1984
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- Molina Healthcare
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Loma- Pediatric Cardiology11234 Anderson St Rm 1617, Loma Linda, CA 92354 Existing Patients: (909) 558-4200
Temecula Valley Cardiology
Main office25405 Hancock Ave Ste 216, Murrieta, CA 92562 Existing Patients: (951) 698-4600
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kazi?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kazi accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kazi frequently treats Heart Conditions.
Dr. Kazi's office is located at 11234 Anderson St Rm 1617, Loma Linda, CA 92354. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Kazi has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Rancho Springs Medical Center