Dr. Shaikun has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Warren Shaikun, MD is a sleep medicine specialist in Louisville, KY. Dr. Shaikun completed a residency at University Of Florida. He currently practices at UofL Health - Medical Center East and is affiliated with Baptist Health Hardin. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Shaikun is board certified in Critical Care Medicine.
- University Of Florida, Fellowship Hospital
- University Of Florida, Residency Hospital
- University Of Florida, Internship Hospital
- University Of Louisville School Of Medicine, Medical School
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- HAP Insurance
- Sagamore Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Shaikun?
Dr Shaikun showed great concern for my sleep apnea as I have had it for years His specific instructions have afforded me many restful nights. I was also impressed with his follow up...,
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Warren Shaikun, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Shaikun's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Shaikun accepts your insurance.
Dr. Shaikun frequently treats Sleep Apnea, Wheezing, and Shortness of Breath.
Dr. Shaikun's office is located at 3920 Dutchmans Ln, Louisville, KY 40207. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Baptist Health Hardin
- Clark Memorial Health
- Flaget Memorial Hospital
- Harrison County Hospital
- Norton Brownsboro Hospital
- Norton Hospital
- Uofl Health Jewish Hospital