Dr. Warren Selman, MD is a neurosurgery specialist in Cleveland, OH. Dr. Selman completed a residency at U Hosp Cleveland. He currently practices at University Hospital Cleveland and is affiliated with Rainbow Babies And Childrens Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Selman is board certified in Neurosurgery.
University Hospital Cleveland
Warren Selman, MD11100 Euclid Ave, Cleveland, OH 44106 Existing Patients: (216) 844-3004
- Mayo Clinic-Rochester, Fellowship Hospital — 1984
- U Hosp Cleveland, Residency Hospital — 1984
- U Hosp Cleveland, Fellowship Hospital — 1980
- U Hosp Cleveland, Internship Hospital — 1978
- Case Western Reserve U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1977
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Selman?
Awesome. Kind talented surgeon. Actually Listens. Wonderful so lucky he was Surgeon for moms emergency
- Rainbow Babies And Childrens Hospital
- University Hospitals Ahuja Medical Center
- University Hospitals MacDonald Women's Hospital