Click here to compare with other Oncology Specialists.
Dr. Warren Paroly, MD is a oncology specialist in Oceanside, CA. Dr. Paroly completed a residency at Beth Israel Medical Center - Petrie Campus. He currently practices at North County Oncology Med Grp and is affiliated with Scripps Memorial Hospital Encinitas. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Paroly is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- University of Southern California, Fellowship Hospital — 1977
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Petrie Campus, Residency Hospital — 1975
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Petrie Campus, Internship Hospital — 1973
- University of Cincinnati College of Medicine, Medical School — 1972
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
North County Oncology Med Grp
North County Oncology Med Grp3617 Vista Way, Oceanside, CA 92056 Existing Patients: (760) 758-5770
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Paroly?
I have been working with Dr. Paroly for 26 years since my diagnosis of B-Cell Lymphoma. He is very caring and compassionate. My cancer has returned 9 times. I am still here and doing pretty well. I have been treated with three experimental drugs that were administered under his direction. A very good Doctor and person. I highly recommend him. Treve Smith
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Paroly frequently treats Anemia, Secondary Malignancies, and Bone Cancer.
Dr. Paroly's office is located at 3617 Vista Way, Oceanside, CA 92056. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Paroly speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Paroly has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Scripps Memorial Hospital Encinitas
- Tri-city Medical Center