Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (215) 395-9680.
Book an Appointment
Dr. Warren Maley, MD
New Patient(484) 381-0254
Dr. Warren Maley, MD is a transplant surgery specialist in Philadelphia, PA. Dr. Maley completed a residency at The Johns Hopkins Hospital. He currently practices at Thomas Jefferson University Hospitals and is affiliated with Thomas Jefferson University Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Maley is board certified in General Surgery.
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1993
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1991
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1985
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Devon Health
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Keystone Health Plan East
- Private HealthCare Systems
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Maley?
I was very pleased with the Dr Maley’s assessments of my condition and possible care. His ability to cover all bases leaving no stones unturned and his complete honesty was welcomed. All questions that I presented were answered directly and I look forward to our next consultation... Alvin Whitney...
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Lankenau Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Maley has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Maley accepts your insurance.
Dr. Maley frequently treats Liver Transplant, Renal Transplant and Nephrectomy, and Intestinal and Multivisceral Transplant.
Dr. Maley's office is located at 1100 Walnut St Fl 5, Philadelphia, PA 19107. Find other locations and directions.