Dr. Warren Sobol, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Columbus, OH. Dr. Sobol completed a residency at Baylor College Of Med. He currently practices at Retina Group Inc.. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- University of Iowa, Fellowship Hospital — 1991
- Baylor College Of Med, Residency Hospital — 1989
- Wright State U Affil Hosps, Internship Hospital — 1985
- Duke University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1984
- University Of North Carolina At Chapel Hill, Undergraduate School — 1981
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Community Health Choice
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- HealthPlus Amerigroup
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Husky Health
- INTotal Health
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- Priority Health
- Simply Healthcare Plans
- Staywell (Wellcare)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sobol?
No words can express my thankfulness that he was the one to perform my husband's surgery. Overnight, quality of life has improved, and Dr. Sobol has been transparent as to what the expectations will be. I also greatly appreciate that he gives you feedback on how you are doing. It is comforting to know how the situation is going, good or bad.