Dr. Looney has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Warren Looney, MD is a family medicine specialist in Lufkin, TX. Dr. Looney completed a residency at San Jacinto Methodist Hospital. He currently practices at Hunter Looney, MD, PA dba Lone Star Family Medicine and is affiliated with CHI St. Luke's Health - Memorial Lufkin. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Looney is board certified in Family Practice.
- San Jacinto Methodist Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2011
- Legacy Health System, Internship Hospital — 2006
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Hunter Looney, MD, PA dba Lone Star Family Medicine
Hunter Looney, MD PA181 Plum Rdg, Lufkin, TX 75904 Existing Patients: (936) 635-0177
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Looney?
He’s an amazing Dr.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Warren Looney, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Looney's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Looney accepts your insurance.
Dr. Looney frequently treats Symptomatic Menopause, Obesity, and Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders.
Dr. Looney's office is located at 181 Plum Rdg, Lufkin, TX 75904. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Looney speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- CHI St. Luke's Health - Memorial Lufkin
- Woodland Heights Medical Center