Dr. Warren Campbell, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Campbell's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Warren Campbell, MD is a cardiology specialist in Nashville, TN. Dr. Campbell completed a residency at U Colo Med Ctr. He currently practices at Vanderbilt Heart and Vascular Institute. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Campbell is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- U Colo Med Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 1970
- U Colo Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1968
- U Colo Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1964
- University of Rochester School of Medicine, Medical School — 1963
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Vanderbilt Heart and Vascular Institute
Vanderbilt Heart and Vascular Institute1215 21st Ave S, Nashville, TN 37232 Existing Patients: (615) 322-2318
- 2 1215 21 Avenue S Medical Ctr Ste 5209, Nashville, TN 37232 Existing Patients: (615) 322-2318
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Campbell?
I was seen & evaluated by Dr. Campbell while at the Nashville VA, served by Vanderbilt Doctors...He was totally thorough in determining & understanding my particular problem.... He was extremely knowledgeable & helpful in coming to an accurate judgement of my heart condition!
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Campbell accepts your insurance.
Dr. Campbell frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures.
Dr. Campbell's office is located at 1215 21st Ave S, Nashville, TN 37232. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Campbell has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.