Dr. Warren McGuire, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. McGuire's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Warren McGuire, MD is a pediatric hematology-oncology specialist in Saint Paul, MN. Dr. McGuire completed a residency at Loma Linda University. He currently practices at Minnesota Oncology Hematology and is affiliated with Abbott Northwestern Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. McGuire is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Riley Hospital for Children at IU Health, Fellowship Hospital — 1985
- Loma Linda University, Residency Hospital — 1981
- U Oreg, Residency Hospital — 1979
- Legacy Emanuel Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1978
- Michigan State U, College of Human Medicine, Medical School — 1977
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. McGuire?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. McGuire accepts your insurance.
Dr. McGuire frequently treats ENT Cancer, Erythropoietin Test, and Lymphoma Evaluation.
Dr. McGuire's office is located at 1580 Beam Ave, Saint Paul, MN 55109. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. McGuire has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Abbott Northwestern Hospital
Minnesota Oncology Hematology1580 Beam Ave, Saint Paul, MN 55109 Existing Patients: (651) 779-7978