Dr. Ward Gulley, MD is a anesthesiology specialist in Newport Beach, CA. Dr. Gulley completed a residency at University of California-Los Angeles. He currently practices at Newport Harbor Anesthesia Cnslt and is affiliated with Hoag Hospital Newport Beach. Dr. Gulley is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Newport Harbor Anesthesia Cnslt
Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian Department1 Hoag Dr Bldg 2, Newport Beach, CA 92663 (949) 764-6954
- University of California-Los Angeles, Residency Hospital — 1982
- Los Angeles County Harbor - UCLA Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1979
- University of California School of Medicine - Los Angeles, Medical School — 1978
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Gulley?
Friendly, relaxed, thorough. Best anesthesia i have ever had. no grogginess afterward, no bruises. no pain awareness or at least no memory of any pain after surgery. He was appointed to my surgery at hoag, Newport Beach, therefore, i had no office appointments or office visits with him. if i need surgery again, i will do my best to get Dr. Gulley as my anesthesiologist.
- Hoag Hospital Newport Beach