Dr. Ward Bourdeaux, MD is a gynecology specialist in Atlanta, GA. Dr. Bourdeaux completed a residency at Charlotte Meml Hospital. He currently practices at Georgia Ob/Gyn and is affiliated with Northside Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Bourdeaux is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
Georgia Ob/Gyn5780 Peachtree Dunwoody Rd Ste 320, Atlanta, GA 30342 (404) 257-1878
- Charlotte Meml Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1966
- McLeod Infirm, Internship Hospital — 1963
- Tulane University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1962
- Tulane University of Louisiana, Undergraduate School — 1958
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Group Health Cooperative (GHC)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Meritain Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bourdeaux?
Very caring and a great doctor!! Have been a patient for over 30 years. I highly recommend Dr. Bourdeaux.
- Northside Hospital