Call (281) 317-4283 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Waqar Khan, MD is a interventional cardiology specialist in Tomball, TX. Dr. Khan completed a residency at University Tex Hospital. He currently practices at Lone Star Heart and Vascular Center and is affiliated with HCA Houston Healthcare Tomball. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Khan is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- St Elizabeths Mc/Tufts University, Fellowship Hospital — 1995
- University Tex Galveston, Fellowship Hospital — 1994
- University Tex Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1992
- University Of Texas School Of Public Health, Other Education — 1992
- Saint Louis University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1990
- King Edward Medical University, Undergraduate School — 1982
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- Humana Health Plan of Texas
- Principal Financial Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Lone Star Heart and Vascular Center
Lone Star Heart and Vascular Center400 Holderrieth Blvd Ste 104, Tomball, TX 77375 Existing Patients: (281) 317-4283
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Khan?
He treats my whole family and I wouldn't go to anyone other heart doctor. Dr Khan is a awesome doctor, Linda Reid
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Khan has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Waqar Khan, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Khan's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Khan accepts your insurance.
Dr. Khan frequently treats Hypertensive Heart Disease, Heart Disease, and Chest Pain.
Dr. Khan's office is located at 400 Holderrieth Blvd Ste 104, Tomball, TX 77375. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Khan speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
- HCA Houston Healthcare Tomball