Dr. Wang Mak, MD is a allergy & immunology specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Mak completed a residency at Winthrop University Hospital. He currently practices at NYU Langone Ambulatory Care West Side. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Mak is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- Long Island College Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2005
- Winthrop University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2003
- Winthrop University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2001
- Stony Brook Univ Health Sciences Center School of Medicine, Medical School — 2000
- New York University, Undergraduate School — 1990
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- MVP Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Mak?
Dr Mak is a great doctor. He listens and explains things step by step and works with the patient to develop an allergy plan to best manage symptoms. He also is very kind and understanding. Overall, I feel like I have a better understanding of my allergies and feel like I have them under control.