Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kirejczyk accepts your insurance.
Dr. Wanda Kirejczyk, MD is a diagnostic radiology specialist in New Britain, CT. Dr. Kirejczyk completed a residency at Hartford Hosp. She currently practices at The Hospital of Central Connecticut and is affiliated with The Hospital of Central Connecticut - New Britain General Campus. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kirejczyk is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Armed Forces Inst Path, Fellowship Hospital — 1996
- Hartford Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1995
- Malden Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1991
- Boston U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1990
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
The Hospital of Central Connecticut100 Grand St, New Britain, CT 06052 Existing Patients: (860) 827-0071
New Britain Radiological Associates
New Britain Radiological Associates23 Cedar St, New Britain, CT 06052 Existing Patients: (860) 229-8346
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kirejczyk?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Kirejczyk's office is located at 100 Grand St, New Britain, CT 06052. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Kirejczyk has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- The Hospital of Central Connecticut - New Britain General Campus